Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rainy weekend ahead

My dad's coming to visit this weekend, it's been a long time since he's been up from Florida, we are all looking forward to some good family time! running around doing last minute cleanups and laundry so we can just enjoy the weekend. supposed to rain but that's okay. we have had more than our share of beautiful summer and fall weather this year. ava has gymnastics today after school, so we'll do that then off to the grocery.. hmm what to cook for dinner tomorrow....

1 comment:

A Friend said...

Hi Meg,
Miss ya'll much. Hope you have a great visit with your dad. I think my dad is coming there next weekend?? Call me soon so we can pick a weekend for Scott and I to come up. It looks like we are going to Minneapolis for Halloween. Are ya'll going to be able to make it to St. Simons for Thanksgiving? Love you, Jody