Thursday, September 18, 2008

over the hump!

TGI Thursday! it's been a hectic week, tho we did have time last nite to watch Project Runway before i crashed. Jayme and i are hooked on it again this season! Headed to the first PTA/School Review meeting this morning to see what that's all about. Ava is still really enjoying school. I've been with her so much over the past 5 years, it's hard to let her go off to school and do her own thing, i know it's much harder on me than it has been on her! We always start with the same question when i pick her up, how was your day?!! Even if she doesn't tell me everything that happened during the day, at least i get a small snapshot of her new life in the classroom. And she gives me hugs and kisses when I pick her up. How much longer will she want to do that??! Well looks like its time to go start getting ready...

No comments: